The way we appear plays a major role in how we live our lives. Our appearance has an impact on our behavior and how people perceive us. The decision to get facial plastic surgery may be the best one a person ever makes. More bonuses?
A facial plastic surgery specialist is a surgeon that has been board certified and specializes in the treatment of head-and-neck surgeries. The majority of elective plastic surgeries are performed by these surgeons, who perform a variety of different procedures. They include:
* Eyelid surgery, also called blepharoplasty. This can be used to correct eyelids which can look older or impair vision.
* Revision of facial scars. The causes of facial scarring are many, and include accidents, acne, burns, or surgery. Facial scars may be lessened by successful plastic surgery.
* Forehead lifts. Sun, wind and gravity are often responsible for the appearance of first signs of ageing in the eyebrow and forehead region. This procedure for facial plastic surgery will remove excess forehead wrinkles, tighten the loose skin on your face and reduce the drooping.
* Mentoplasty or chin surgery. This can create a more balanced facial profile by creating symmetry.
* Otoplasty (or surgery of the ear). It is possible to improve one’s self-esteem and confidence by redefining the ears. Children and adults alike can both benefit from this simple technique of facial plastics surgery.
Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery, Copyright 2006.
* Rhinoplasty is surgery to the nose. A request to change the nose is among the most popular requests. Nothing will impact your appearance more than being unhappy with their nose.
• Rhytidectomy or face surgery. The inevitable process of aging is unavoidable. In the course of time, the signs of aging will appear around the eye corner, on the forehead, in the folds of the neck, as well as the area of the front of the neck. The effects of aging are influenced by both heredity, and habits that we all have. Rhytidectomy (or a facial lift) can enhance your appearance and boost your self-confidence.
* Botox injections or wrinkle treatments. By using clear procedures, you can slow down the development of facial wrinkles.