If you are looking for an electrician, plumber, or another contractor to do work at your house, it is important that you ask for references get more info. It’s also good to check the previous work of this tradesman, as well as any future jobs.
Why are carpets, one of their largest investments, and their most important flooring, so often trusted to the lowest bidder in their local coupon books or to a franchise with a catchy jingle on TV?
You probably spent thousands on carpeting. It should look just like the day it was put in. The pile will not be affected by steaming. These harmful substances accumulate in the pile over time and can make it more brittle. Spots and heavily-trafficked areas need extra attention. Even after having cleaned our carpets we have seen spots appearing weeks later.
How can I choose the best carpet cleaner for me? Don’t think that a popular company or a cute truck is the best just because it has a good name. You should be aware that even though the trucks may seem cute, they are franchise operations with different work ethics. They are usually limited to one function.
Find a local professional by asking your neighbors, friends or using rating services. Even if the services aren’t needed right away, you may still be able find out what he can do. You could in the near future.
* Deep cleaning. For areas that are heavily trafficked or for carpets which have been neglected, deep cleaning is needed.
* Dry cleaning. If you’re having a party soon and don’t have the time to let your clothing dry, Dry Clean is a great option.
* Spot Cleaning This is essential. As a professional carpet cleaner, you can compare them to dry-cleaners. The ability to identify a stain’s root cause and apply one of the numerous treatment options. Blood, soft drinks and mustard. One cleaner I knew was able remove a spot which had been present for many years. The homeowner referred it to as “that orange stain.” The cleaner recognized the stain immediately as being a missing dye from the pile. She mixed hot blue color to make up for it. It was all gone! The possibilities are endless.
* Very heavily stained They are more likely to be found in these places.
* Water removal. Your upstairs plumbing may be unaware that you do not live in a flooding area. This is especially important when you’re not home.
* Removal of Smog Not just from house fires.
* Extras. Extras. Additional services offered by carpet cleaning professionals include tile grout cleaning, porch cleaning, and more.
Remember, when the time comes to clean your carpet – which should be done once or two times per year – that it is a big investment. You will need someone whom you can rely on. Comparing the various options is important. You will thank yourself for doing so.
Ultra Brite Carpet & Tile Cleaning North Shore
79-83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
(02) 8015 5143